First Christian Church of Grove traces her roots to gatherings held in a public school building in 1900 when Grove was still Indian Territory. The first formal weekly meetings of FCC took place on February 3, 1903, and her first minister, J. Edmondson, of Evansville, Indiana was called to preach for the princely sum of $35 per month.
The first building was started in 1904 and by 1911 membership had grown to 79. The present Fellowship Hall was built in 1936 and a new chapel, classrooms, and offices were added in 1956. Celebration Hall was added in 1995 as a multipurpose facility. It was later upgraded to add a kitchen, classrooms, and remodeled to host a contemporary worship service. Inspiration Hall was built in 2008 adding classrooms and a playground for children. The latest remodeling projects were completed in 2015 and includes a new space for our youth groups in Inspiration Hall.